Pest Control In Yukon, Oklahoma
Yukon has been one of the fastest-growing areas in Oklahoma for some time, and a good reason. With a mix of a rural, small town, and city, Yukon offers a comfortable lifestyle to the people that live and work here.
If you are a resident of Yukon or run a business here, you should know we aren't immune to the many problems caused by pests such as rodents, mosquitoes, bed bugs, cockroaches, and many more! But you don't have to stress about these animals and insects when you know the right people to call.
Epoch Pest Solutions offers the most reliable Canadian County pest control for homes and businesses.
Residential Pest Control In Yukon
Professional pest control is the best method to keep pests under control whether you have an active infestation or want to prevent one.
With Epoch Pest Solutions, you receive a personalized plan based on your home's needs, and this plan will follow a similar process:
- Eave Solution: Inspect and remove webs and nests
- Crack And Crevice Solution: Apply environmentally-friendly dust into these areas
- Home Perimeter Spray Solution: Apply water-resistant solutions to the perimeter of your home
- Yard Treatment Solution: Use water-activated granules
- Interior Solution: A home-safe solution that targets hotspots and protects your family and pets at the same time
The first two steps work quickly to eliminate harborage areas, while the last three steps protect your property against current and future infestations.
Want more information? Call us at Epoch Pest Solutions; our technicians are ready to answer all your questions about residential pest control and more!
Commercial Pest Control In Yukon
Obtaining professional pest control for your commercial property is the best way to safeguard your business, employees, and patrons from the dangers pests pose. Our experts at Epoch Pest Solutions have serviced numerous area companies and want to assist you with our commercial pest control programs. We pride ourselves on partnering with our customers to understand better the pest problems you are experiencing.
Here is what you can expect when you work with us:
- A thorough inspection to identify signs of pests on the interior and exterior of your property.
- A tailored program using inspection findings and keeping industry standards in mind.
- Use of Integrated Pest Management (IPM) to eliminate pests the right way the first time.
Whether you need a one-time service or ongoing pest prevention, we can help. Contact us at Epoch Pest Solutions to set up an inspection for your commercial property.
Ants In Your Yukon House: Simple Ways To Get Rid Of Them
If you are experiencing ants in your Yukon house, you might think the simplest way to eliminate them is by using store-bought products. But our experts at Epoch Pest Solutions will tell you these products are ineffective, can make infestations worse, and only cost you more money.
Companies have designed store-bought products to trap and eliminate active ants. Still, they often fail because ants use pheromones to communicate, so whether they find food in baits or other products, they will tell the rest of their colony and soon infest, making things worse. Instead, look to professional pest control services that can identify the ant species you are dealing with and apply the best solutions to eradicate them.
We also recommend you eliminate food sources like crumbs, accessible garbage cans, and food stored in flimsy packaging; address moisture issues, and seal any cracks in the exterior of your home that provide access points.
Call Epoch Pest Solutions for more information about ant control.
Mosquitoes Return To Yukon For The Spring And Summer
While winters can be rough, they give us a break from pests like mosquitoes, which are some of the most frustrating insects to deal with from spring through early fall. Like many other people, you probably wonder what you can do to prevent mosquitoes from returning in the spring.
While it is impossible to eliminate all mosquitoes from your yard, you can significantly reduce their populations by using these tips:
- Target Breeding Sites: Mosquitoes only need a small amount of standing water to breed, so remove anything that can hold rainwater, fill in ground holes, use filters in ponds and pools, and keep gutters from getting clogged.
- Reduce Shaded Areas: Mosquitoes can't survive long in the sunlight, so they seek shelter in shady areas during the afternoon. Keep the lawn and foliage cut short, remove unnecessary debris, and clear dead trees and stumps to remove shady spots.
Addressing breeding sites and areas of refuge is essential to controlling mosquitoes, but combining them with professional pest control services will give you the best chances of being mosquito-free. Contact Epoch Pest Solutions and ask how we can help with this pest!